Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
NORM Praat Script NEWS
2010-05-25 :: 3.4 (Praat Script for NORM, with Timestamps)
2010-04-22 :: 3.3 (Praat Script for NORM, with Better UX)
- Added timestamp to Word field to indicate the time (in seconds) of the single or steady-state measurement. (The time of the glide is not recorded.)
2010-03-19 :: 3.2 (Praat Script for NORM, with Instructions and Windows Bugfix)
- Allow multiple words in "Word" field. (Previously, text entered in the "Word" field would be truncated after the first space.)
- Moved buttons on the diphthong dialog box around so that everything is more consistent.
2010-03-18 :: 3.1 (Praat Script for NORM, with Instructions)
- Worked around bug in Praat for Windows where a trailing slash is not supplied in the
- Made some minor changes to the documentation.
2010-03-14 :: 3.0 (Praat Script for NORM)
- Added detailed instructions on how to use the script.
- Moved the copyright message up and made the formatting of the file nicer.
2010-03-07 :: 2.0 (Praat Script with Glides)
- Removed support for Plotnik.
- Replaced automatic measurement of glides with manual measurement.
2010-03-06 :: 1.1 (New Praat Script 2)
- Major overhaul to include the ability to automatically measure glides in a selection (for NORM), using a very simple algorithm (take the mean of only the last quarter of the selection).
- Improved Plotnik comments.
- Made code a little more pleasant to read.
2010-03-05 :: 1.0 (New Praat Script)
- Added check to ensure that the Plotnik output file is valid.
- Updated Bill Labov's very simple script (included with some versions of Plotnik) to include support for NORM.