Reverting the build script to point to universal master.
* kaspermarkus/GPII-20: (25 commits) GPII-20: Updated reference to universal config as required by changes in GPII-190 GPII-20: Removed whitespace GPII-20: Removed whitespace GPII-20: renamed buildTests to runTests according to changes in universal GPII-20: Finishing with linux's AcceptanceTesting GPII-20: First steps at updating linux acceptance testing to work with framework changes in universal GPII-20: Adding remaining NP sets for integration testing GPII-20: Setting average-pitch expected value to 7 GPII-20: Add integration tests for the Flat matchmaker GPII-20: Adding a first integration test for the Orca settings handler GPII-20: Did last updates required for it to work with Kettle GPII-20: JSlinted and ready for review GPII-20: Cleaner loading of testframework GPII-20: moved integration framework to universal GPII-20: Added an extra tests.. server still not starting/stopping properly due to an issue with clearComponent GPII-20: committing for yura to look at it GPII-20: first steps in creating the GPII server properly GPII-20: Now checking processes as well GPII-20: First pass at a working single test GPII-20: stuck on an issue with listeners and events ...
* javihernandez/GPII-177: GPII-177: Fixing an issue related to fluid.get call
… in GPII-190
* javihernandez/GPII-177: GPII-177: Addressing last comment from Yura about fluid.set GPII-177: Updated install script to checkout v0.2 of universal GPII-177: Missing change from the latest commit GPII-177: Cleaning up code based up on Yura's comments GPII-177: Update Orca Settings Handler according to the new API GPII-177: Update GSettings Settings Handler according to the new API GPII-177: Adding get function to the Orca settings handler
[changes] * Adding space between args on gsettingsBridge * Using fluid.get and fluid.set when possible * Adding PROFILE_ID constant
Merge remote-tracking branch 'jhernandez/GPII-177' into GPII-20
Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/GPII-20' into GPII-20
GPII-20: Acceptance tests for Linux
Remove "options" block from "get" and "set" return payloads
* Remove "options" block from "get" and "set" return payloads * Update gsettingsBridge tests
We need to implement a get function in the Orca setting handler before adding integration tests for the Orca Screen Reader.
[changes] * Updating sammy's scaling-factor expected value * Adding 'processes' for Orca-related tests * Leaving all the users nncommented
…h framework changes in universal
[NP sets for integration testing] * os_gnome * os_win7 * screenreader_orca * screenreader_nvda Uncommenting "MikelVargas" and "sammy" NP sets
Updating average-pitch's value according to Orca's default see: https://git.gnome.org/browse/orca/commit/?id=3ead40a2befb04cbd25f9edf96b6c94de285a1c9
[Added NP sets] * os_common * screenreader_common Both "MikelVargas" and "sammy" NP sets have been commented, so they aren't being tested.
This change fixes the "control reaches end of non-void function" warning
This change fixes the "variable ‘type’ set but not used" warning
g_type_init function has been deprecated since glib version 2.36, see: https://developer.gnome.org/gobject/stable/gobject-Type-Information.html#g-type-init
* yzen/orca: GPII-89: updated orca tests. GPII-89: minor clean up of orca settings handler comments/ Addressing latest comments from Yura and Antranig Using require to load user-settings.conf JSON file Adding some unit tests rc and sync working version of the Orca Settings Handler Code cleanup Code cleanup Using fluid.registerNamespace for setting gpii.orca Using path.resolve to build paths Now we're restore settings properly Adding support for nested JSON objects code-style: homogenizing the use of quotes Use XDG_DATA_HOME if exists or use the default one Setting startingProfile in user-settings.conf Adding the GPII Orca Settings Handler
[List of changes] * Replacing setParser with fluid.model.escapedSetConfig * Using just "var curDate" * Adding an explanation and a warning regarding the "while loop" blocking issue and its risks * Adding a max wait time to not block the main loop and return an error if required