The website utilizes the US Web Design Standards.
Building and Previewing
First, install Ruby gem dependencies:
Then you can run the site locally with live reloading:
bundle exec jekyll serve
You should now be able to preview the site on your local machine at http://localhost:4000/.
Contributing content and code
- Fork the repository (or clone it if you have commit access)
- Create a feature branch
- Make your changes in the feature branch
- Commit the feature branch
- Push the feature branch to GitHub
- Open a pull request to merge the feature branch
Proposing changes and reporting issues
The best way to contact us regarding this is to open an issue on GitHub. Please submit a new issue if you need to:
- Report a website bug
- Propose a change to the website content
We make use of Federalist's continuous deployment system, which automatically deploys branches as soon as it detects a push to GitHub. Therefore, as soon as your pull request is accepted into the
master branch, it goes to production.
As a work of the United States Government, this project is in the public domain within the United States.