Adapted from Rack::Piwik
Simple Rack middleware to help injecting the Piwik tracking code into the footer of your websites.
gem 'rack-piwik', :require => 'rack/piwik'
## app.rb use Rack::Piwik, :piwik_url => '<url of your piwik site here>', :piwik_id => '<your piwik id here>'
## app/app.rb use Rack::Piwik, :piwik_url => '<url of your piwik site here>', :piwik_id => '<your piwik id here>'
## application.rb: config.gem 'rack-piwik', :lib => 'rack/piwik' config.middleware.use Rack::Piwik, :piwik_url => '<url of your piwik site here>', :piwik_id => '<your piwik id here>'
This middleware should be thread safe. Although my experience in such areas is limited, having taken the advice of those with more experience; I defer the call to a shallow copy of the environment, if this is of consequence to you please review the implementation.
- 0.2.0 Use asynchronous JS tracking code by default
- 0.1.0 Initial Release
Note on Patches/Pull Requests
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Commit, do not mess with rakefile, version, or history. (if you want to have your own version, that is fine but bump version in a commit by itself I can ignore when I pull)
- Send me a pull request. Bonus points for topic branches.
Copyright (c) 2009-2011 Lee Hambley. See LICENSE for details.
With thanks to Ralph von der Heyden http://github.com/ralph/ and Simon
cimm Schoeters http://github.com/cimm/ - And the biggest hand to Arthur
achiu Chiu for the huge work that went into the massive 0.9 re-factor.