An example of a "Submit for approval" feature that enhances the minimal default approval process for list items in SharePoint 2013
How to use it
- Deploy the WSP Solution
- Activate the feature "Submit for approval action for lists" at site collection level
- Create a group named "Approvers" in the current web.
- Create a new list and enable approval
- The "Submit for approval" action in added to the ribbon
- Create an item and submit it for approval. The system will use your SharePoint mail settings so make sure they are correctly configured.