Stream Theater is a combination of Moonlight and Oculus Cinema for GearVR. Like Moonlight, it is an open source project that uses NVIDIA's GameStream (TM) to stream your PC games to a virtual movie theater.
- Oculus requires GearVR apps to be signed. You can generate a signature file for your phone here: OculusVR Sig Generator, and rebuild the project yourself or request someone else to generate it for you.
- Alternatively you can inject your signature here: SideloadVR
- GameStream compatible computer with GTX 600+ series GPU
- Samsung Note 4 or S6 with GearVR headset
- High-end wireless router (802.11n dual-band recommended)
- Turn on GameStream in the GFE settings
- When on the same network as your PC, open Moonlight and tap on your PC in the list
- Accept the pairing confirmation on your PC
- Tap your PC again to view the list of apps to stream
- Select a theater
Many thanks to Moonlight and Oculus for all the hard work that made this possible.