ARANGS15 - Automated and reproducible analysis of NGS data
Instituto Gulbenkian de Ciência (IGC) - Oeiras, Portugal - May 9th - May 13th 2016
The following co-authors contributed to the development of the training material.
This is the link to the course webpage, for further information about the course.
Additional reading of interest
- The Case for Cloud Computing in Genome Informatics
- A Quick Guide for Developing Effective Bioinformatics Programming Skills
- A Quick Guide to Organizing Computational Biology Projects
- Ten Simple Rules for Taking Advantage of git and GitHub
- Ten Simple Rules for Managing High-Throughput Nucleotide Sequencing Data
- Unix Tutorials: General intro, Bash scripting
Tools we will use
Docker, docker-machine, docker-compose
- docker https://www.docker.com/
- docker-machine https://docs.docker.com/machine/
- docker-compose https://docs.docker.com/compose/
ARANGS16 by GTPB is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.