A console window with each seat and price is displayed
- The closer to the stage the more expensive the seat
- User must select row and column of seat
- if seat exist and is not purchased, output of price and the display screen will change that seat to an 'X'
- if seat is already purchased, a message will notify the user that the seat is taken and to choose again
- if seat is doesn't exist, a message will notify the user that the seat does not exist and to choose again.
- Once all seats are sold, current screen will be cleared and a message of sold out will appear
To run program instead of looking at the code, download theater.exe