Burp Suite Extension to easily create Wordlists based off URI, URI Parameters and Single Words (Minus the Domain)
Import Extension Manually
Burp Suite with Jython Installed
Note it outputs all three files to the users home directory
- Add Post Data Parameters to the Parameter Wordlist
- Make sure only unique entries are appended to the files
This project is licensed under the GNU License - see the LICENSE.md file for details
Example and How To
- Step 1: Go to the Extender Tab!
- Step 2: Hit the Add Button
- Step 3: Hit Select File and select the GoldenNuggets Python File!
- Step 4: Hit Next
- Step 5: Hit the target Tab, Site map and right click whichever hosts you'd like to create a wordlist with. Then hit Mine Dem Nuggets!
- Step 6: Navigate to your user's home directory!
- Step 7: Here is an example of what the gn_Uris.txt looks like!