Please sign in to comment.
Force Ubuntu 12.04 until we can migrate to 14.04 (#1023)
* Force use of Ubuntu 12 builds on Travis CI until we can migrate to 14 * Fix Travis Dockerfile * Add bash command logging to Travis scripts, since Travis removed its own logging * curl should follow redirects when grabbing Ubuntu packages * Update Travis cache directories to newer version of Python, as seen in Travis logs * Use ::1 instead of ip6-localhost since Travis 12.04 changes broke it
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 12 additions and 10 deletions.
- +3 −4 .travis.yml
- +1 −1 pwnlib/shellcraft/templates/i386/linux/connect.asm
- +3 −0 travis/docker/Dockerfile
- +3 −3 travis/install.sh
- +2 −2 travis/ssh_setup.sh