BYTΞ Engine is a C++ based game engine with focus on control and speed.
- Cache Conscious Design
- SIMD Optimized Math Library
- Custom Allocators
- Custom Standard Library
- Resource Manager with Asynchronous IO
- Heavily multithreaded task driven work distribution
Features in development:
- Multi-backend Raytraced Renderer
- Multi-backend Audio Engine
- Custom UI framework
- Accompanying Editor
- Custom GPU font and vector rendering
- Extensible renderer
- Linux Support
- Custom Physics Engine
- AI Driven Animation
- Console support (Nintendo™ Switch, Sony™ PS5, Microsoft™ Xbox X)
You can check the project's roadmap here.
Ready to get started? You can check out all of the documentation here!