This repo contains the fonts of the Gamebuino and the tools to create new ones.
The included font are already in the Gamebuino library, no need to add them to your code. See Gamebuino reference/gb.display.setFont
The files without extensions are meant to be opened with GLCDFontCreator2. Then you can export them to a .txt file and copy and paste them to your Gamebuino code.
Font editor from https://code.google.com/p/glcd-arduino/downloads/detail?name=GLCDFontCreator2.zip Which is part of the glcd-arduino library, licenced GNU Lesser GPL.
- (C) Copyright 2014 Aurélien Rodot. All rights reserved.
- The fonts are part of the Gamebuino Library (http://gamebuino.com)
- The Gamebuino Library is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
- it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by
- the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
- (at your option) any later version.
- This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.
- You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License
- along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/ */