All JS behavior is kicked off by the call to fetchBlogPosts() (syte/static/js/components/blog-posts.js)
- This function is added with JQuery after page finishes loading.
- Setting up the handlebars template 'environment', etc.
- Then calls setupLinks()
setupLinks() is main entry point for the supported services
- This attaches behavior to the click event of all 'a' tags.
- Each click event will determine if it's a link for one of the supported services.
If the click is for a supported service:
- All other service modal dialogs are hidden and the setup* function for the specified service is called.
The setup* function for the service is in charge of:
- Querying server-side endpoint for the service and populating handlebar.js context with json returned.
- Rendering template for service with handlebar.js