All the games the bot current has:
- Russian Roulette
Running the bot yourself
Click on the releases button on the top, choose the version you want and click on GamesROB.jar.
You'll need to add the
token=<bot token> argument when running the bot, whether you do it on a batch file or .sh file.
How to build a jar yourself
- Install jdk8, git and IntelliJ.
- With cmd on an empty folder, type
git clone https://github.com/deprilula28/GamesROBand
git clone https://github.com/deprilula28/DepsJDAFramework.
- Open up the GamesROB and DepsJDAFramework folders with IntelliJ. On the notification on the bottom, choose to set as Maven project for both.
For setting up the maven installs on both projects, click the combo box (aka dropdown) besides the play button on top of IntelliJ, and Edit Configurations.
- On DepsJDAFramework, click +, Maven, and type
clean installon command line. Click the play button and wait until it installs.
- On GamesROB, click +, Maven, and type
clean packageon the command line. Click the play button and wait until it builds.
- On the target folder in GamesROB, you have the gamesrob.jar file.