Serria hackintosh for Acer E 15 (E5-571-5552)
Initial steps could follow the guide in https://github.com/GalaticStryder/Acer-E5-571-Hackintosh
- Follow the guide until extracted the DSL files from the bios; (the dsdt files were extracted under Linux.)
- Use the all in one patch files to patch all the DSDT and SSDTx files in DSL format, and save to AML forma; or use the patched dir; or find the individual patches listed in the beginning of the all in one patches;
- Install the kext files to OSX
- Copy the EFI to EFI partition; Copy the DSDT and SSDTx AML files to APCI/patched/;
- Set the UEFI boot in BIOS and disable safe boot (?or something named similar);
Everthing works except for:
Bluetooth, LED backlight
Hope I can solve those soon. But won't try again in short time.
Put some useful documents in the docs, in case their server is down.