Windows Phone client for controlling Nest thermostat. Track project progress at https://trello.com/board/wpnest/50bea98af6a901701a001d58
Getting Up and Running
You'll need the following:
- Visual Studio 2012 (Express Edition might be fine)
- Visual Studio 2012 Update 2 - Needed for unit testing support
- Windows Phone SDK - Just install all of them
Builds contains the XAP files submitted to the marketplace as well as the debug symbols.
Libraries contains third-party libraries used by wpnest
packages contains third-party libraries from NuGet used by wpnest
WPNest is the WP7 project. All code files reside here.
WPNest.Test is the unit test project. Code files are linked from the WPNest folder.
WPNest.WP8 is the WP8 project. Code files are linked from the WPNest folder.
Submitting Pull Requests
Here are some things to check for before a pull request:
- Changes should work in WP7 and WP8
- Tests added for anything not in the views (if you can figure out how to write good tests for the views, go for it!)
- Tests should pass
I'm not a stickler about this stuff. Any work you do on wpnest will be appreciated. Just note that anything you don't do on this checklist is something I'll have to do after the fact.