NOTE: to use the TagMe service, you need to have a http://services.d4science.org/ account.
For more information please consult the Wiki: https://github.com/johann-petrak/gateplugin-Tagger_TagMe/wiki
- Currently only the endpoint for tagging is supported!
- TagMe unlike some other taggers may sometimes produce overlapping annotations so some postprocessing may be needed to choose between them.
- TagMe does currently not create DBpedia URIs/IRIs, but instead returns
the WP title. The PR tries to convert that title to a DBPedia URI but this may fail in at least two ways:
- the encoding or the way how certain characters are represented may not be correct
- the generated URI may not correspond to the canonical DBPedia URI for that resource, e.g. because auf the DBPedia version not matching the WP version used by TagMe or because a different way of redirecting to the "proper" WP page was used.
In case you publish results that use TagMe, please site the paper: http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/tocresult.jsp?isnumber=6111353