GlotPress & LimeSurvey Integration
- Just put the all the three files located in the root of this repository in the GlotPress installation root directory.
gp-config.php- must edits: Database configuration, especially
CUSTOM_USER_TABLEconstant below in the file for the LimeSurvey Users table name.
- Install GlotPress. Now, for permissions, do either of these:
- Make all superadmins in LimeSurvey administrators in GlotPress - put the attached
pluginsfolder and uncomment the last line.
- Make only some people in LimeSurvey administrators in GlotPress - run this query -
INSERT INTO gp_permissions (id, user_id, action, object_type, object_id) VALUES (NULL , '1', 'admin', NULL , NULL);(assuming
gp_is the prefix you've chosen) where the corresponding
user_idis the user id in
lime_userstable whom you want to make the admin in GlotPress.
The modifications to the original classes were done on GlotPress r683.
- Refer to this commit to see how the core files were modified to suit the needs.
- Refer to this blog post to know more.
- Fork it.
- Create a branch (
git checkout -b gp-ls-integration)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -m "Fixed X Bug/Added X Enhancement")
- Push to the branch (
git push origin gp-ls-integration)
- Create an Issue with a link to your branch
- Enjoy a refreshing Diet Coke and wait