wiki!Welcome to the Matlab-Editor-Plugin
In short, it will mess around with Matlab's Editor.
- ClipboardStack: opened via CTRL + SHIFT + V, stores the previous 10 strings copied to clipboard from Matlab.
- Duplicate line: CTRL + SHIFT + D
- Delete line: CTRL + SHIFT + Y
- Moving current lines up: ALT + SHIFT + ARROW UP
- Moving current lines down: ALT + SHIFT + ARROW DOWN
- LiveTemplatesViewer: ALT + INSERT view all created livetemplates
- Local History V1.35: CTRL + SHIFT + H view local history of file
- Navigation History: using the Mouse Forward and Backward button to navigate through location history
- Auto-Detail-Viewer: updates the detailviewer of matlab if active editor has changed
- Auto-Switch-Current-Folder: changes currentfolder if active editor has changed
- FileStructure: opened via CTRL + F12, searching through functions and sections
- BookmarkViewer: opened via CTRL + SHIFT + F2 View all bookmarks in every opened and closed editor. Stored and restored after closing and reopening an editor or Matlab
- Recently Closed Editor: CTRL + SHIFT + T
- KeyPressListener: executes custom Matlab functions on keypress passed in by the user beforehand
- Execute Current Line: SHIFT + F9
- VarDiff: Compares two Variables in Workspace
- Shortcuts can be changed in
- Windows are dockable
- SectionRunner to run or jump to specific section in a given script.
I use Matlab on a daily basis (well from Monday to Friday). The lack of a proper IDE motivates me enough to write this "plug-in". Since this is a hobby side project, written in a language i don't use on a daily basis, updates, bug fixes, enhancements and the coding style may... IS not as i would like it to be. I started writing this plugin back in 2013 in Matlab for me personally and my colleagues. In 2015 i startet writing the plugin in java. I made it available for the community in the hope that more people would find it somewhat useful.