Simple homography based pose-estimation CinderBlock
This pose-estimator is a modern C++11 re-write of my masters thesis code, with a few more portions implemented by me. The pose-estimation is homography-based and relies on the standard AR-Tag being within full view.
0.3 - More Alpha
- Basic not so robust tag detection complete
- Partial pose estimation implemented
0.2 - Still Alpha
- Working adaptive binary thresholding algorithm
- Working contour detection algorithm (Probably needs optimizing)
- Included 'psimpl - generic n-dimensional polyline simplification', licensed under the MPL 1.1
0.1 - Alpha
- Still being implemented, so check back later.
Clone and put this directory in the 'blocks' sub-directory of your cinder installation.
SimplePose is licensed under the new BSD license.
Homography estimation code partially adapted from code by Paul Houx used with permission. psimpl - generic n-dimensional polyline simplification is licensed under MPL 1.1.