This is a simple web application to help you manage X509 certificates for your tests.
Warning: MockCA was not designed with security in mind. DO NOT USE IT TO RUN A REAL CERTIFICATE AUTHORITY. You have been warned.
- Creating a root certificate authority
- Creating a certificate signed by a root
- Creating a sub certificate authority
- Revoking a certificate and publishing a certificate revocation list
- Converting key and certificate to multiple formats, like java keystore
- Creating code signing certificates