Android application for Internet privacy and security
Protect your device from dangerous sites, get rid of annoying ads, get access to blocked resources in your country
InviZible Pro includes a well-known modules DNSCrypt, Tor , Purple I2P. They are used to achieve maximum security, privacy and comfortable use of the Internet. This application is designed for Android devices with Root access .
Just press a three buttons in InviZible Pro , and you turn from a simple user to an invisible one, which is very difficult to find, block, impose on you unnecessary products and services in the form of ubiquitous advertising.
- Encrypts DNS requests
- Protects against DNS spoofing
- Blocks ads *
- Protects against dangerous and phishing sites *
- Can block "adult" sites *
- Hides visited sites from your provider
- Prevents some types of resource locks
- Open source
*Depending on the selected dnscrypt server
- Encrypts Internet traffic
- Prevents sites locking
- Can provide privacy and anonymity
- Provides access to "onion" sites
- Open source
- Encrypts Internet traffic
- Provides access to the hidden anonymous network Invisible Internet and "i2p" sites
- Open source
In order to start using InviZible Pro , it is enough to have an android phone with root access. Just run all three modules and turn into Internet invisible person. However, if you want to get full control over the program and your Internet connection - no problem! Provides access to a large number of both simple and professional settings. You can flexibly configure InviZible Pro itself , as well as its modules - DNSCrypt , Tor and Purple I2P , to satisfy the most non-standard requirements.
InviZible Pro - all-in-one program. After installing its, you can easy delete all your VPN applications and ad blockers. In most cases, InviZible Pro works better, more stable, faster than free VPNs. Does not contain ads, bloatware code and does not spy upon the users.
Why InviZible Pro is better than other similar applications:
- There are no analogues)))
- The only one application that provides handy use of DNSCrypt on Android.
- It is often more stable than the Orbot application, which also uses the Tor network.
- Much more handy than the official Purple I2P client
- Qualitatively removes most ads, thereby saving Internet traffic.
- You can configure parental controls to protect children from "adult" sites
- Allows you to easily and flexibly configure which sites and applications will open through Tor, for anonymity or bypassing locks
- Can turn your phone, or Android TV set-top box into a Wi-Fi access point - safe and without ads, which can be used by any phone, without root access
- Optimized interface for set-top boxes
- Replaces several programs - various VPNs, ad blockers, other tools to achieve privacy and anonymity.
- Successfully combines DNSCrypt, Tor, Purple I2P functions; to visit sites anonymously and without advertising, for example
- Totally free
InviZible Pro can be used only on rooted devices. Depending on rooting method and device specifics application can be incompatible with some android phones.
For questions, feature requests and bug reports, you can use GitHub.
Telegram channel: InviZiblePro
Telegram group: InviZiblePro_Group
Site invizible.net for Russian-speaking users at the moment.
There is support for the latest version of InviZible Pro only.
There is no support for things that are not directly related to InviZible Pro.
There is no support for building and developing things by yourself.
To build InviZible Pro please use Android Studio.
If you see something like this: Illegal character in opaque part at index 2: C:\KStore\keystore.properties
Please comment lines of the settings.gradle file in the project root, as shown below:
include ':tordnscrypt' //Please comment below if you are not the project owner //project(':tordnscrypt').buildFileName = 'owner.gradle'
It is expected that you can solve build problems yourself, so there is no support for building. If you cannot build yourself, there are prebuilt versions of InviZible Pro available here.
For application signing you can use your own signature. But without the original signature, you will see a warning about this. All functions will work as with original signature in any case.
The source code presented in this repository is intended primarily for investigation, but not for repetition. Because of wrong coding style that improves with time.
If you would like to translate this application into other languages - please send an email to the developer firstname.lastname@example.org
InviZible Pro uses:
- Purple I2P
This product is produced independently from the Tor®, DNSCrypt, Purple I2P software and carries no guarantee from The Above Projects about quality, suitability or anything else.
Copyright (c) 2019 Garmatin Oleksandr email@example.com
All rights reserved
This file is part of InviZible Pro.
InviZible Pro is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your discretion) any later version.
InviZible Pro is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with InviZible Pro. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/