Geeklog FAQ Plugin
- Maintainers: Geeklog Community Members
- Latest Release Supports: Geeklog v2.1.3 or higher
The Geeklog FAQ plugin allows webmasters to create a list of FAQ categories which contain FAQ entries. Categories can have descriptions and Entries have a question asked and an answer given.
- Ids of FAQ Categories and Entries can be a unique text string (good for SEO)
- Entries include a hit counter
- Entries support HTML and autotags
- Makes use of Geeklog permissions for Categories and Entries
For installation instructions; open the doc/install.html file. For upgrade instructions; open the doc/install.html file.
Geeklog Homepage: https://www.geeklog.net
FAQ Plugin Homepage: https://github.com/Geeklog-Plugins/faq
To find the latest releases see: https://github.com/Geeklog-Plugins/faq/releases
To request a feature or report an issue see: https://github.com/Geeklog-Plugins/faq/issues
- Fixed an undefined variable error that could cause a sql error.
- Updated plugin for GeekLog 2.2.0 API. NOTE: This plugin will work with GeekLog v2.1.3 and higher.
- Now plugin supports multiple themes.
- Fixed undefined variable errors.
- Removed FAQMAN import.
- Add Auto install and updated uninstall and upgrade functions.
- Updated plugin for GeekLog 1.5.0 API. NOTE: This plugin will not work with earlier versions of GeekLog.
- Fixed SQL bug when updating FAQ categories.
- Fixed bug where updating FAQ categories and questions with percent signs (%)was impossible.
- Added access rights column to FAQ (and category) lists for admins.
- Added UTF-8 language files for english and swedish in UTF-8 encoding.
- Some internal cleanup of the code.
- Patch so FAQMAN imports now handle content with ' in it.
- Patch for FAQMAN imports and old FAQMAN autotags.
- Number of hits and change date now available in faq templates. Templates updated.
- Allowed HTML now added to edit templates.
- This is the first public release of this plugin and it include
- Autolink support.
- GeekLog security limiting FAQ access.
- Search functionality.
- Ability to import FAQ topics from the faqman plugin.