Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
IMS_v1.6.0-alpha is intended as a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) proof on concept for it’s User Experience (UX) testers. Installer(s) can be found within that include higher graphic settings than 'web-build contains.
This version of IMS is an alpha build and in-game bugs can be found within. You knowingly run this at your own risk. If you are new to alpha-testing, it is highly suggested you run the 'web-build' only. Additional to note some levels are 'dev-only' and can not be play-tested, yet. The settings menu is not yet active nor are some of the input commands.
- Dream scene added to serve as intro into simulation w/ ability to skip.
- Beginning stages of visual bio-feedback M.A.D. Dynamics can be seen now.
- Doubled level design (map size) of scene ‘Neighborhood’ to bring about grater stress unto player.
- Beginning level design of ‘Center City Philadelphia’ can be seen.
- Major overhaul of all in-game assets, textures and environmentals to reduce draw calls and processor requirements.
- Doubled anti aliasing while reducing weather effect amount.
- Reactivation of select sound effects based on sensory gating theory.
- Inclusion of menu system can be seen now. Help and credits can be found within.
- Inner thought-process beginning to be put into effect at select transforms or based on select actions.
- PTSD non-controllable dynamic events becoming active.
- Additional props added to further strengthen bio-feedback unto player of depression.
- Dynamic shadows added.
- Simi-explorable 12th floor of ‘Terra’ in effect.
- Streetlight height adjusted.
- Lighting from streetlights reduced.
- Bedroom lighting adjusted
- 2x bedroom lights added.
- Global fog added to bedroom scene.
- Motion blur and depth of field 34 added to terra scene.
- Box and mesh colliders added to buildings lacking them.
- Colliders added to parked cars.
- Entrance steps transform adjusted.
- Subway elevator moved transform and deactivated till future build.
- 5 inner thoughts added to various interactive transforms.
- New roads, textures, meshes, weather particles, colliders, etc added.
- Ad-hoc elevator used to speed MVP release.
- Cell phone map tracking bug resolved.
- Ice-skating bug resolved.
- Backwards traveling train bug resolved.
- Forklift spinning bug resolved.
// All future change-logs will use ASCII styling + sudo-code for more intuitive information architecture.
// Induction of 'Version Brief' within each change-log to know the primary focal intent of said update to simulation.
// Change-log in order of: Least recent action to Most recent action OF Added/Changed/Removed - per section
[I/O Event] = A scripted event or object that will cause changes in your M.A.D. Dynamics, their in effecting your interface feedback (e.g.) drink coffee or not drink coffee, take train or take bus.
[MAD Dynamic] = A system that represents your Mood, Anxiety, Depression percentage within the game via the player interface (e.g.) MAD % UP –> Vibrate screen + desaturate screen + increase breathing sound + slow speed.
[Agenda Event] = Actions asked of the player to take, sometimes with a time constraint, their in guiding the player into choke points in-game with an I/O Event. Not to be confused with an [I/O Event] that is the 'result' of said action.
This version of IMS has been developed to bring the inclusion of I/O Events, M.A.D. Dynamics, Agenda Events. These three additions will help solidify the rich learning experience of IMS once they become active in the next version.
- Added building under construction
- Added textures to building under construction
- Added ladder near construction zone
- Added piping to construction zone
- Added smartIcons for 'Home' and 'Subway'
- Added additional rubble to city
- Added breathing sound 1 (of 4)
- Added normal-mapped texture to exterior of subway-station
- Added box-collider to subway-station rails
- Added visible trigger-box to subway-station
- Added texture-map to lower portion of subway-station
- Added new box-colliders to lower portion of subway-station
- Added under construction home
- Added crane
- Added kitchen
- Added new television
- Added box-colliders to bathroom
- Added alcohol
- Added additional texture to boundary-boxes
- Added box-collider to home entrance steps
- Added five additional generic buildings near construction area
- Added one additional road near construction area
- Added textures to upper area of subway-station
- Added one spotlight to subway-station steps
- Changed location of building across from home
- Changed building across from home texture
- Changed waypoints #1,2,3 of forklift
- Changed one door location in home
- Changed parking-lot Y-axis to -77.5
- Changed construction point-light intensity to 0.3
- Removed one door from home
- Removed various pre-fabs to boost runtime
- Removed various lightings to boost runtime ++ environmental
- Added left arm & hand
- Added left arm & hand 'time' gesture w/ wrist watch
- Added wristwatch
- Added time-script to wristwatch
- Added rotation to minimap
- Added vibrate20/60/80/100 test blocks
- Added vibration to 20% test block
- Added 3DText description to test blocks
- Added construction barrier to gated parking lot
- Added layer 'SmartIcons'
- Added arrow shape
- Added arrow shape to SmartIcons
- Added layer SmartIcons to minimap camera
- Added lighting 'arrowLighting' to arrow shape
- Added lighting to subay
- Added flickering to subway lighting
- Added subway ticket-booths
- Added seating to subway
- Added new bedroom low-poly couch
- Added bedroom lamp
- Added bedroom vase
- Added photos/screenTeaser.jpg to bedroom iMac
- Added photos/nana.jpg to replace clock hands in bedroom
- Added construction empty
- Added various construction pre-fabs
- Added waypoint system to forklift
- Added sound to forklift
- Added second boundry box to sandy lot
- Added boundry box to bedroom behind couch
- Added flashing red/blue lights to fire engine
- Added NPC to forklift
- Added pre-fabs to private parking lot
- Changed Point Light(s) layer to StreetLighting
- Changed minimap from non-partent to child of minimap-placeholder
- Changed location of minimap to correct location above FPS Controller
- Changed Minimap to minimap name
- Changed height of walls and plane of gated parking lot
- Changed taxi(s) waypoint system to remove collisions
- Changed wristwatch second hand size from 0.3width to 1.0width
- Removed StreetLighting from minimap
- Removed various objects from subway to improve runtime
- Remove corssHairs
- Removed old bedroom couch to improve runtime
- Added right arm/hand prefab
- Added right arm/hand prefab to FPS Controller as child
- Added phone prefab
- Added phone prefab to FPS Controller as child
- Added phone minimap e.g. iPhone's Map mode
- Added clouds layer
- Added clouds to clouds layer + children
- Added snow layer
- Added snow to snow layer + children
- Added taxi layer
- Added taxi to taxi layer + children
- Changed taxi #4 trajectory to correctly follow road
- Changed FPS Camera height to 1 from 0.5
- Changed build-out settings to black background + removal of icon
- Removed headbob
- Added city environmental audio
- Added wind environmental audio
- Added home 'bedroom' colliders
- Added head-bob script to FPS Controller
- Added snow particle effect
- Added wind particle effect
- Added cloud particle effect
- Added additional buildings to back face of home
- Added box colliders to select subway simple shapes
- Added box collider to subway elevator to prevent entry
- Added new windows to home
- Changed day/night cycle to single skybox and time (aprox 4pm)
- Changed FPS Camera height
- Changed 1 dev area only light from 1 to 0.3
- Changed render settings for new skybox
- Changed draw distance down
- Changed walk speed down
- Removed automatic on/off scrip to street lamps ‘light’
- Removed taxi audio
- Removed train audio
- Removed 1 dev area only light
- Removed excessive pre-fabs for further compression
- Removed wall art for compression
- Removed visibility of street boundary borders
- Removed roads and buildings not visible to FPS Controller for compression
- Removed breakable glass windows from home