The library Generic.ViewModels is based on Prism and adds generic view-models that are typically used showing lists of items and editing items.
Please read the documentation with samples for information about using the library.
- Visual Studio extensions are not needed. You can use the normal Visual Studio templates to create UWP, WPF, and Xamarin applications.
- The library is based on .NET Standard 2.0. Older technologies are not supported.
- New C# 7.x syntax - and as soon it's released, C# 8 will be used.
- Prism - Generic.ViewModels makes use of Prism, in particular the EventAggregator and BindableBase.
- Microsoft.Extensions.Logging - Generic.ViewModels uses ILogger and IloggerFactory - the same logging facility that's used with .NET Core.
- Microsoft.Extensions.DependencyInjection - The client samples make use of Microsoft.Extensions.DependencyInjection, the DI container used by ASP.NET Core and EF Core.