#Dedicated Genesis Child Theme
Free Genesis Child theme by GenesisAwesome
Upload via WordPress Dashboard
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard and go to Appearance > Add New Themes.
- Just below the headline, you will see a link that says “Upload” – click that.
- Click the browse button and find the child theme’s zip file and then click the “Install Now” button.
Upload via FTP Client
- Download the theme zip file to your local machine and unzip it. You will see a theme folder labeled "dedicated"
- Log onto your server through an FTP client, and find your site’s wp-content/themes directory. You will want to transfer the entire child theme folder as well as genesis framework folder to that directory.
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard, and go to Appearance > Themes. There you will see screenshots of the themes that are available for you to use. Click the "Activate" button.
.xml file and Genesis Theme Settings
.json file. Please Import theme for examples.
No Special instructions needed!.
Your Donation will be used to future release of Free Child Themes
Please Donate using the below button.