Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Tracing of sewage network
Scenario: Upstream and downstream tracing from a single node in the sewage network
Description: Select a single node as the starting point for upstream and/or downstream tracing along the connected sewage network. Return a list sewage pipes traversed during the trace; in no particular order.
Source repository: https://github.com/GeoSmartCity-CIP/vmm-gsc-tracing-services
Status: Fully operational
- Sample Java source code and tests with sample networks, including double path, parallel path and loops to verify the functionality of the JGraphT library.
- JPA mapping to a realistic network stored in PostGIS database, tracing test with this database.
- Short report on single run performance.
- Output available for visualisation in QGIS.
- Restful web API to trace upstream or downstream. GeoJSON response.
- UI component to select node and initiate upstream or downstream trace; integrated in e-envplus/geoadmin interface.