GeoFilza for iOS 12.0 to 12.1.2 (A7 -> A12) YES, iPhone XS, XS MAX and XR ARE NOW SUPPORTED!
by GeoSn0w (@FCE365)
This is pretty much Filza, the File Manager from Cydia. I modified it so that it executes voucher_swap exploit by Brandon Azad on iOS 12.0 up to 12.1.2 and escapes the Sandbox / Gets ROOT so that you can edit files with it and stuff.
- v1.5 - Fixes iPad PRO 10.5 / iPad Pro 2 / iPhone X success rate thanks to clarityzzz
- v1.4 - Added support for iPhone 5S, 6, 6 Plus and iPod Touch 6 (4K devices)
- v1.3 - Added support for A12 devices.
- v1.2 - Removed Filza's DRM that caused errors of type "The main binary was modified". Now it should allow you to change settings.
- v1.1 - Fixed Cydia Impactor issue
USE THE IPA NOT A SIGNING SERVICE, IT CRASHES IF YOU GET IT FROM IGNITION, NO IDEA WHY
It can write to /var/ and /tmp and it can read from anywhere. Enjoy
- Brandon Azad for the tfp0 exploit
- Alticha for his A12 fork of voucher_swap by Brandon Azad
- @simplelifeeee0 for testing the A12 build and letting me debug on his Mac and XS Max via Team Viewer.