This is GeoSn0w (@fce365)'s Yalu Jailbreak fork for iOS 10.0 to 10.2 by qwertyoruiopz with reinvented UI, certification status, and Mobile Substrate Disable / Enable toggle. This complies with the fixes pushed for HDMI Adapter on the GitHub code that are not available in yalu102 official IPA.
Changes in Beta 13: Beta 13 comes as an improvement for Beta 12's interface so it shares the same features... only less interface bugs.
- Shows "Jailbreaking..." while the process goes. Minor improvement, but neat.
- Now you can choose to Enable / Disable Mobile Substrate prior to the Jailbreak
- Improved Stability of the interface (OF THE GUI NOT THE JAILBREAK ITSELF!)
- New Settings section
- Fixed landscape orientation issues.
- SHA SUM of this IPA: 25795d435e023a9ab6da05ddc5067fccf86e95ec
- Beta 13 doesn't reflect new changes in yalu102 original project.
- This is a Beta Jailbreak, use at your own risk!
Supported Devices and iOS versions
|iPad Pro||iOS 10.0.0 -> iOS 10.2|
|iPhone 6S||iOS 10.0.0 -> iOS 10.2|
|iPhone SE||iOS 10.0.0 -> iOS 10.2|
|iPhone 5S||iOS 10.0.0 -> iOS 10.2|
|iPad Air||iOS 10.0.0 -> iOS 10.2|
|iPad Mini 2||iOS 10.0.0 -> iOS 10.2|
|iPhone 6||iOS 10.0.0 -> iOS 10.2|
|iPad Mini 3||iOS 10.0.0 -> iOS 10.2|
|iPad Air 2||iOS 10.0.0 -> iOS 10.2|
|iPad Mini 4||iOS 10.0.0 -> iOS 10.2|
|iPod Touch (6G)||iOS 10.0.0 -> iOS 10.2|
[!] For iPhone 7 you must use mach_portal + yalu b3 available on yalu.qwertoruiop.com
[!] You can now download the entire zipped project for Xcode, or download them one by one.
Feel free to play with project as you want. Luca Todesco licensed it under WTFPL (Do What The Fuck You Want To Public License) This is not the original Yalu iOS 10.2 Project. Check out the original project: https://github.com/kpwn/yalu102 for updates.