- Joined on
Mar 15, 2012
- Secure-random-bytes-in-PHP 48 This code provides a function to generate ,lightweight, cryptographically secure random bytes in all versions of PHP. It makes use of different secure functions or operating system randomness. If n…
- Snowflake 41 Snowflake is a tool for exploiting randomness vulnerabilities by seed recovery attacks targetting the rand() and mt_rand() generators in PHP applications.
- mt_derand 6 Although the Mersenne Twister PRNG is by design not cryptographically secure many applications tend to use it for cryptographic operations. The mt_derand project provides code to invert the Mersenn…
- sflearn 3 sflearn: Library for inferring transducer models of string manipulating programs.
- php-taint 0 Taint is a PHP extension, used for detecting XSS codes