A complete virtualization manager. Some of the features:
- OpenVZ and Xen virtualization support
- Cross Datacenter Deployment
- Distributed management via single console
- Hierarchical client system
- Web based graphic user interface
- Intelligent IP handling
- Traffic Shaping and Network management
- Built in messaging system
- Complete, stable API
and much, much more.
Just follow this simple guide:
And don't forget our forums!
Licensing - AGPLv3
HyperVM, Server Virtualization GUI for OpenVZ and Xen Copyright (C) 2000-2009 LxLabs Copyright (C) 2009-2011 LxCenter This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Affero General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU Affero General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.