Blimp Boards Install Guide
Install instructions and configuration files for Blimp Boards.
This project sets up all requirements to install and run:
Blimp Boards is also powered by FilePreviews.io. While completely optional, if you'd like rich file previews generated for uploaded files, you're going to need to sign up for an account to hook up with your install.
If you're looking for business class hosting and support, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following instructions will automatically download and provision a virtual machine for you to begin hacking on Blimp Boards with Vagrant.
- Install Git: http://git-scm.com/downloads (or GitHub for Windows if you want a GUI)
- Install VirtualBox: https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads
- Install Vagrant: http://www.vagrantup.com (We require Vagrant 1.1.2+ or later)
- Open a terminal
- Clone the project:
git clone https://github.com/getblimp/boards.git
- Enter the project directory:
Using Vagrant for development
When you're ready to start working, boot the VM:
Note: The first time you do this, it will take a while as it downloads the VM image and installs it.
Once the machine has booted up, you can shell into it by typing:
Browse http://localhost:8888/ to load the application.
Shutting down the VM
- Dockerize port for production deployments