Table of Contents
- The smart contracts were audited by Iosiro between 5 October 2017 and 13 October 2017.
- See the audit results here.
- The Dala ERC20 token that will be issued during the crowdsale.
- The token is upgradeable, pausable, and releasable.
- Tokens will be released for transfer once the crowdsale is complete, either by expiration or all tokens have been issued.
- The crowdsale is based on the TokenMarket AllocatedCrowdsale contract with some alterations to support whitelisting and a dynamic ETH cap per user that increases over time.
- The wallet is based on the Gnosis MultiSigWallet