version 2.0, 2012-03-27 changelog
Grzegorz Struczynski, Pawel Lugowski, Sylwester Okroj
Download module for your Joomla version. Last version plugin_joomla-3.0.x.zip for Joomla >= 3.x
- To install the downloaded module, go to Extensions tab and choose “Install/Uninstall”.
- Now upload the module from your hard drive, and wait for the successful installation message.
- Next go to the Extension tab again and choose Module Manager. Find the new module on the list and click on GetResponse Integration.
- Now it’s time to edit the module settings. In the “WebForm ID” field, paste the ID of the sign up form you created in GetResponse. You’ll find the ID in your web form’s HTML code.
- If you want your web form to look exactly like you created it in GetResponse, leave the “Display Styles” set to “yes”.
- Example view
version 2.0, 2012-12-21
- New distribution of GetResponse Integration Modules for Joomla 3.x
version 1.1, 2012-03-27
- New distribution of GetResponse Integration Modules for Joomla 1.5.x and 1.7.x-2.5.x