You can clone with
HTTPS or Subversion.
Don't pass bare %x in argv
work around mac osx voodoo (rt-101483).
- Delay evaluation of some vars (like dist version) until needed.
Thanks, Tatsuhiko Miyagawa!
Add ContributorsFromGit and start a .mailmap file
Document lazy vars and credit miyagawa in changelog
- Fix silly bug in tests for non-unix platforms
Don't test for unix path, silly
Describe last two releases and use CheckChangesHasContent
so we don't forget again
Fix is_trial typo
Rename 'ignore_trial' to 'run_no_trial' for clarity
and document it in DESCRIPTION.
- Add Run::AfterMint plugin for running commands after making a new dist.
Test new AfterMint plugin
Add Run::AfterMint plugin
Reorganize formatting code hash for expansion
Build codes ahead of time so they can be dynamically altered.
Attempting to build a Minting plugin threw an error when trying to
access 'version' which wouldn't be useful anyway.
- Fix Pod spelling error pointed out by Debian Perl Group (rt-72278).
Fix spelling error
pointed out by Debian Perl Group.
- Add '%x' for perl path (similar to $^X)
- Use strict and warnings in each module
- Test fixes
Wrap dir arg in quotes for cross-platform testing
Fix broken var usage in tests
Mention strict/warnings in Changes
Use %x in tests for portability
Fix 'use' statements in tests
reflect removal of t/lib
Define '%x' => $^X
Remove unused files from t/lib
Use strict/warnings at the top of each module
- Explicitly stringify '%a' to keep String::Formatter happy.
Make sure it's tested.
Closes rt-72008. Thanks to Olivier Mengué (dolmen) for reporting.
Explicitly stringify '%a'
Ensure all codes are tested in each phase (including %a)
- Define '%p' as the OS path separator in case anybody ever needs
cross-platform dist.ini commands
- Enable the tests for the Run::Test plugin
- Make tests cross-platform
Include a clear example of %p in the synopsis
Show whole value of $? in log message
more data is better
Localize global var before reassigning
maybe somebody else doesn't want their pipes piping hot.
Binmode test file for accurate test data
Convert '/' to '%p' to make test cross-platform
stupid non-unix operating systems.