Releases · Gh0u1L5/WechatMagician
- Beta Feature : SNS adblock.
- Fix : Allow users to change "Hide Friend" to something else.
- Fix : Hide the message notifications from secret friends.
- Fix : Fix the anti-revoke logic for voice messages.
- Fix : Fix the crash happened when you type commands in a search bar beatified by MDWechat.
- Stability : Add timeout for wait channels, prevent potential ANRs.
- Stability : Disable "Developer" features in release version.
- Stability : Use content provider for sharing preferences between Wechat and Magician for Android 7.0+.
- Improve the layout of some dialogs and UI components.
- Improve the speed of loading hook status.
Stop supporting Android 4.4
Improve the support for VirtualXposed (Thanks for the help from @tiann )
- New Feature: "Hide Useless Chatroom"
- New Feature: "Automatically match Wechat applications with modified package name"
- Stability: "Improve the battery comsumption of 2.6.2"
- Stability: "Get rid of UI hooks, redirect UI requests in a more stable way."
- Compatibility: "Fix file permissions for Android 7.X or later."
- Compatibility: "Fix the language settings for Android 7.X or later."
- Compatibility: "Fix the email support for Android 7.X or later"
- Hide keyboard after comsuming a command from SearchBar.
- Fix the wrong width of SwitchPreferenceCompat.
- Improve the content of support email
- New Feature: "Secret Friend"
- New Feature: "Mark All As Read"
- Compatibility: Fix Support for Wechat 6.5.3 ~ 6.5.8
- Compatibility: Fix Support for Android 4.X
- Compatibility: Fix the misbehavior of Preference Fragments on Android 4.X
- Improve startup time using multi-thread and lazy evaluation.
- Fix the crash caused by popup window in issue #27
- Improve the style of popup menu in SNS interfaces.
- Developer Mode: Add hooks to trace hidden logcat output.
- Developer Mode: Add hooks to dump popup menus.
- New feature: "Automatically confirm the login requests from Wechat PC client (take your own risk if you turn on this function)."
- New feature: "Forward moments of a specific person in his/her album"
- Fix the dramatic battery consuming in version 2.5.3
- Fix the MsgStorage hooking for Wechat <= 6.5.7
- Fix bug: "switch to another activity cause the texts disappear during forwarding"
- Fix bug: "all the components are checked in status, but the function is not working"
- Fix the crashes caused by clicking the project link.
- Small adjustments in user interfaces.
- Improve the communication mechanism between frontend and backend.
- Prevent draining the battery dramatically.
- Get rid of WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission.
- Fix the conflict between SNS blacklist and preventing deletion.
- Add screenshots into gallery after captured (credit to stlyx).
- Add a fancy & lovely material design user interface.
- Allow the user to customize, toggle on/off functions.
- Allow the user to see the status of the module in user interface.
- Allow the user to report bugs more efficiently.
- Allow the user to hide the launcher icon of this module.
- Allow the user to donate money to me (using Alipay or Wechat).
- Support moment blacklist to filter ads or annoying posts.
- Allow user to forward links in moments.
- Fix support for Android 4 devices.
- Fix part of the functions for Wechat version < 6.5.8.
- Use multi-thread to speed-up the image forwarding.
- Small improvements on previous UI.
- Small improvements on concurrent efficiency.
- Small fix for MIUI9 (may also be helpful for other modified systems)
- Add support for retweeting video moments.
- Fix the heisenbug "forward button not working" #6
- Clean the text if the user stop retweeting a pure text moment.
- Fix the crash happens when the user changes the SNS background picture.
- Reduce the dependency on resource hooks, now one can use this module with "Disabled resource hook" (e.g. on early MIUI or EMUI devices).
- Extend the compatibility to older Xposed SDK (<82), now one can use this module with old devices.
- Fix some small memory leaks and resource leaks.
- Adjust the APIs for dynamic analysis, significantly improve the stability.
- Adjust the concurrent operations, reduce some trivial lags.
- Add some log output for critical components, help users to report bugs more efficiently.
- Loose the limit on number of photos to send.
- Allow the user to retweet other's moments (only works for text moments or image moments).
- Allow the user to take screenshots of a single moment.
- Improve the mechanism to prevent recalling, fix bugs related to sending emoji / stickers.
- Prevent boot loop for some devices.
- Fix the bug about recalling users' own messages.
- Fix the corrupted string for 6.5.16 .
- Small fixes to speedup the module.