All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
[1.2.1] - 2018-10-09
- Merged @mark-s' PR that broke out Program.cs' commands into 'Command' classes for easier command addition.
- Commands that pass /dc:X are now passed through Networking.GetDCIP(), which resolves the DC name (if null) and returns the DC IP. Code refactored to use this centralized resolver.
- The /user:USER flag can now be /user:DOMAIN.COM\USER (auto-completes /domain:Y).
- The harvest command now returns the user ticket with the latest renew_till time on intial extraction.
[1.2.0] - 2018-10-03
- changepw action
- implements the AoratoPw user password reset from a TGT .kirbi
- equivalent to Kekeo's misc::changepw function
[1.1.0] - 2018-09-31
- asktgs action - takes /ptt:X, /dc:X, /ticket:X flags like asktgt, /service:X takes one or more SPN specifications
- tgtdeleg action - reimplements @gentilkiwi's Kekeo tgt::deleg function
- uses the GSS-API Kerberos specification (RFC 4121) to request a "fake" delegation context that stores a KRB-CRED in the Authenticator Checksum. Combined with extracting the service session key from the local cache, this allows us to recover usable TGTs for the current user without elevation.
- Added CHANGELOG.md
- s4u action now accepts multiple alternate snames (/altservice:X,Y,...)
- This executes the S4U2self/S4U2proxy process only once, and substitutes the multiple alternate service names into the final resulting service ticket structure(s) for as many snames as specified
- asreproast action
- added eventual hashcat output format, use "/format:<john/hashcat>" (default of "john")
- dump action now correctly extracts ServiceName/TargetName strings
- asreproast action - fixed salt demarcation line for "asreproast" hashes
- kerberoast action
- Added reference for @machsosec for the KerberosRequestorSecurityToken.GetRequest Kerberoasting Method()
- Corrected encType extraction for the hash output
[1.0.0] - 2018-08-24
- Initial release