Ghrum is a 2D Game platform.
/* * This file is part of Ghrum, licensed under the Apache 2.0 License. * * Copyright (c) 2014 Agustin Alvarez <email@example.com> * * Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); * you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. * You may obtain a copy of the License at: * * http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 * * Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software * distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, * WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. * See the License for the specific language governing permissions and * limitations under the License. */
Getting the Source
The latest and greatest source can be found on GitHub. Download the latest build from (Not available YET).
Compiling the Source
Ghrum uses Gradle to handle its dependencies.
- Checkout this repo and run:
gradlew build release
Coding and Pull Request Conventions
- Generally follow the Oracle coding standards.
- Only spaces for indentation.
- No trailing whitespaces on new lines.
- 100 column limit for readability.
- Pull requests must compile, work, and be formatted properly.
- Sign-off on ALL your commits - this indicates you agree to the terms of our license.
- No merges should be included in pull requests unless the pull request's purpose is a merge.
- Number of commits in a pull request should be kept to one commit and all additional commits must be squashed.
- You may have more than one commit in a pull request if the commits are separate changes, otherwise squash them.
Please follow the above conventions if you want your pull request(s) accepted.