- Progressive Web App (PWA) with Service Worker
- Code splitting and async component/route loading
- Automatic hot-reload in development
- Dockerized production setup with pm2 load balancing
- Automatic removal of unused CSS/SCSS
- Global SCSS variables and easy theme customization
- Linting and formatting with eslint and prettier
- Uses Buefy for styling
- Email contact form with Sendgrid.
# Run in development yarn run serve # Building and running with Docker docker build -t peridot . docker run -p 8080:8080 peridot:latest # Lint .vue, .js, .scss yarn run lint
Want a ready-to-go backend for this web app for user authentication and management, email verification and more? Check out microAuth, a Python Sanic boilerplate that works out of the box with this project.
Pull requests are welcome and appreciated!