Gadfly is a plotting and data visualization system written in Julia.
- Renders publication quality graphics to SVG, PNG, Postscript, and PDF
- Intuitive and consistent plotting interface
- Works with IJulia out of the box
- Tight integration with DataFrames.jl
- Interactivity like panning, zooming, toggling powered by Snap.svg
- Supports a large number of common plot types
Installation & Quickstart
Gadfly is registered on
METADATA.jl and so can be installed using
To create a plot it's as simple as:
using Gadfly plot(y=[1,2,3])
- STABLE — most recently tagged version of the documentation.
- LATEST — in-development version of the documentation.
Contributing and Questions
This is a new and fairly complex piece of software. Filing an issue to report a bug, counterintuitive behavior, or even requesting a feature is extremely valuable in helping us prioritize what to work on, so don't hesitate.