Ethereum contract to delegate donations to projects.
Welcome to the code for the liquidpledging contract, a new way to distribute donated ether while keeping ownership in the hands of the original donor.
Table of content
- Click Star on this repo near the top-right corner of this web page (if you want to).
- Join our Riot if you haven't already.
- Fork this repo by clicking Fork button in top-right corner of this web page. Continue to follow instruction steps from your own liquidpledging repo.
- The rest of these steps must be done from your machine's command line. Clone your own "liquidpledging" repo:
git clone https://github.com/GITHUB_USERNAME/liquidpledging.git
- Change directories to liquidpledging:
The liquidpledging contract is published as an npm package for developer convenience. To include it as a dependency in your package.json run this from your apps root dirctory.
npm install liquidpledging --save
Follow the instructions on the liquidpleding-demo repo.
Reach out to us on slack for any help or to share ideas.