Mobile Client (Android & iOS)
- Available now for Android on Google Play Store.
How to set up the development environment:
- Make sure you have Visual Studio >2017 installed with the .NET Framework SDK >=4.7.1 or basically any other IDE with support for Xamarin.Forms
- If you use the SSH URL, make sure you have your git SSH keys set up to authenticate with git correctly!
- Make sure you have git lfs installed and enabled (run
git lfs installat least once on your system).
- Navigate to a directory where you'd like to store this repo.
- Open the command line interface in that folder and execute the following command:
git clone https://github.com/GlitchedPolygons/GlitchedEpistle.Client.Mobile.git "GlitchedEpistle.Client.Mobile"
Just fork & open a PR and I'll take a look at it ASAP :)