Aws S3 ImageManager
Image Manager for Amazon Web Services S3. Uses a responsive design image grid style layout to display images for a given "folder" in an S3 bucket. Also resizes images in to various optimized sizes to use in responsive layouts.
- Open /application/configs/application.ini and set your AWS access key, secret key, and S3 bucket.
- Make sure the /images "directory" in the chosen S3 bucket is available.
- Install libraries using "composer install" from the root directory of the project.
- PHP Pecl Imagick extension
- Works with TinyMCE when a valid file browser callback is configured.
- Able to use as a popup, sending the chosen image back to a form element in the parent window.