Piwik counter plugin
Display Hits/Visits on image. Display Hits/Visits/from Countries stats as text via ajax requests.
- Add form token for some actions: publish/unpublish, save/apply, remove, clearCache.
- Remove publish/unpublish, save/apply, remove from API.
- Remove X-Powered-By header from image responce.
- Minor fixes.
- New plugin version for Piwik 3.
- Increase version number(wrong tagging).
- Fix code style.
- Code clean up.
- Remove initial value checks for visits.
- Fix extra space in counter code.
- Fix missing columns in UPDATE query on save()
- New option to format numbers into human readable format.
- Fixed error with access rights.
- User can now add initial values to numbers of visits/views.
- New template support Piwik 2.14. Non B/C.
- Fix for https://github.com/Globulopolis/Counter/issues/7
- Add "require" into plugin.json because new menu required at least Piwik 2.4.0
- Fixed icon in "Check for updates" modal.
- Add 'yesterday' option for "Start date - period".
- Fixed an error when user select image with type different from png or gif. Now plugin support jpg image type.
- Update colorpicker to latest.
- Fixed a bug w/ undefined variable 'userMenu' in '@CoreHome/_topBarTopMenu.twig' on new Piwik 2.4.0
- Added custom offsets for visits/views/countries for 'visitors by countries' template.
- Added custom template for 'visitors by countries'. NB! 'Live visitors counter' works only if custom template field for 'Visitors by countries' is empty.
- Fixed an error w/ undefined method Access::isSuperUser
- Fix for double slash in ajax url
- Added workaround for getallheaders() method if PHP running as CGI.
- Remove PIWIK_ENABLE_DISPATCH due to triggering an error while generating counter image.
- Fixed a bug where the URL with the image displayed via http, if you are using https(bug only in counters list).
- Fix for CORS (thanks for aureq for patch)
- Changing versioning according to requirements
2.0 Initial release