GlotPress is a WordPress plugin to let you set up your own collaborative, web-based software translation tool.
Many open source projects span regions, countries and dialects and need to support a variety of translations, GlotPress is here to help you collaborate online with your translators to ensure your users see your software in their native language.
So who should use GlotPress? Any developer of software that uses gettext, like WordPress theme or plugin authors. But that's just the start, anyone who uses a gettext-based system can use GlotPress to help their translators collaborate.
This plugin wouldn't be possible without all the hard work of the contributors to GlotPress and we'd like to thank all those who help make GlotPress.
- Visit the plugins page within your dashboard and select ‘Add New’
- Search for ‘GlotPress’
- Activate ‘GlotPress’ from your Plugins page
- Upload the ‘glotpress’ folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the GlotPress plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- GlotPress can be accessed via
- You’re done!
- GitHub Home
- WordPress Slack: #glotpress (for development only)
If you want to help making GlotPress please follow our contributing guide.
More information can be found on the GlotPress Wiki or the manual.