Purple+ is a continuation of the following projects:
As the Twitch API changed, TwitchDB slowly began to fall apart. After not too long, only a few features continued to work. It was decided that it needed to be completely rewritten from the ground up, and that it would be a good opportunity to combine the three projects together.
Purple+ now serves as a platform for everyone to be noticed - including people other than streamers. You can read more about it in the Help Documentation.
- A Twitch Application
- A Twitch Bot Account
- A Reddit Application
- A Test Subreddit
- A Reddit Bot Account with
wikimoderator permissions on the Test Subreddit.
- A Discord Application
- A Discord Bot Account
- A Slack Webhook
- Download the repository.
- Enter your config data into the
- Open a CMD window and navigate to the directory containing
- Set up the NPM modules using
- Run the project using
- Decicus for hosting the project and helping bring all this together!
- distortednet for the original TwitchDB project.
- sargasm_gaming for providing the artwork for the trophies.
- EthicMeta & Greuxn for contributing to the help articles, beta testing and extra invaluable support.
- The team of beta testers: