A project demonstrating Smelt. See smelt.gnasp.com for more information.
Trying the demonstration
- Install Smelt
- Download and unzip or
git clonethe repository to try the demo.
- Using a command line terminal, navigate to the directory you saved/cloned the demo into.
smelt compile demo.mccand then see the
demo.ocfile that is created.
- Go into Minecraft 1.9^
- Put down a command block in most north-west corner of a spawn chunk.
- Copy the compiled command from
demo.ocand enter into the command block.
- Power the command block with a button (ON THE SIDE, NOT ON TOP).
- See the demo command blocks appear.
- Note: Run
smelt compile demo.mcc --copyand instead of a
.ocfile being created, the compiled command will be put copied into your clipboard.