Gnip for .NET
Gnip for .NET is a solution made up of individual projects that can be used to access and manage data from Gnip APIs.
Support for PowerTrack & SearchAPI is complete. Historical PowerTrack job management is complete. Downloading of Historical PowerTrack files is still in development.
The projects use JSON.NET for deserializing into an Activity object and serializing text commands into JSON objects.
Projects included in the solution:
- GnipStreamReader class for establishing persistent connection to PowerTrack stream.
- Rules class & methods for managing rules (Get / Add / Delete)
- A simple console application demonstrating the proper implementation of the GnipStreamReader class to establish and maintain a connection to PowerTrack.
- Windows Forms application demonstrating use of the GnipStreamReader and Rules API classes as well as Historical PowerTrack job management.
- Classes used to call create and return data via SearchAPI - both counts and data endpoints.
- REST call utility static class used by Rules, Search and HPT RESTful calls.
- JSON classes for Gnip Activity Object.
- Windows Forms application demonstrating use of Gnip.Powertrack.Historical
Contact SteveDz with any questions.