The purpose of this tool is to simplify the life of barcamp organizers.
It aims to provide a convenient and simple tool for interacting with the event before, while and after it has happened.
Before the event:
- managing attending people / watchers
- create etherpads for
While the event:
- display all media related to the event aggregating & displaying in real-time various streams (twitter, facebook, flickr, etc.)
- involve people in brainstorming & workshops reports by dynamically creating etherpads on-the-fly & displaying as "currently happening" in the workshop grid, on the event page.
After the event:
- get in touch with people you liked ;
- summarize the event with media, attendees, reports, etc.
Install all required dependencies
bundle install --path vendor/bundle
rake db:migrate rake db:setup:admin
Update the database
Got questions? Need help? Tweet at @gnuside.
BarcampGarden is maintained and funded by Gnuside, inc
The names and logos for thoughtbot are trademarks of Gnuside, inc.
BarcampGarden is Copyright © 2012 Gnuside. It is free software, and may be redistributed under the terms specified in the LICENSE file.