THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE DEVELOPERS OR AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Go to your project root directory: Install Gocoin Payment module using composer by running below command into your project root directory:
$ composer require gocoin/gocoinpayment
Run Magento Setup Upgrade Command
$ bin/magento setup:upgrade
Clear Magento Cache
$ bin/magento cache:clean
Configure Gocoin Payment Method
To configure the Gocoin payment method, go to the Payment Methods page from the Magento 2 Admin Panel.
- Go to Stores –> Configuration section of Magento 2 admin.
- Expand “Sales” tab and click on “Payment Methods” section where you can find list of all default payment methods.
- Expand Gocoin payment method section and enter the relevant information in the following fields:
- Enabled: Enable/Disable Gocoin Payment Method
- Title: Payment Method Title [Example: GoCoin (BTC, LTC, BCH, DASH, ETH, EOS)]
- Merchant ID: Available on your Gocoin Dashboard.
- API Key: Available on your Gocoin Dashboard.
- Sort Order: Position of Payment Method Option on Checkout screen if you have multiple payment methods enabled.